
The past two weeks have been pretty active! On 9/21 I was able to go one on one with Blake Morris. (Click the link to see the match!) http://youtu.be/apdeF0X1L6s?a
Blake has been wrestling for NYWC for the past eight years. I used to watch him when I was a fan and really enjoyed his work, so having the honor of being in the ring with him was very special to me.
Long story short he cheated like he always cheats and hit me with a socket wrench to get the 1,2,3! Doctors cleared me for a concussion but NYWC management wanted to keep me out of action, so this past Saturday at "Till I Collapse" I just accompanied Mega during his promo.
Well as you can see from the photo above.. ACE Collision Course is a little over a week away. I have a huge surprise for Newark NJ, so make sure you get your tickets ASAP at aceprowrestling.com. See you guys in Newark on Oct 12th!
No comments:
Post a Comment