Today was NMRW Combine event from Deptford NJ.
We arrived around 12pm, and I was notified that I would be going head to head with the Devils Outlaw, Stockade!! This would be the first time Stockade and I would be going head to head in the squared circle. We met in tag action last year at Ring of Fire 1, but never one on one........ Until today!!!
He begins the match by jumping me before the bell. We wind up on the outside chopping each other untill I threw him head first onto the arena floor.
Long story short we get back in the ring, I hit him with my splash in the corner, And cover him for a two count. I go for a kick but he sidesteps and hits me with a saito suplex. After the suplex, I was so dazed I turned right into his lariat, for the 1,2,3!
So I guess after this weekend I ended up one and one. Overall great experience!

No comments:
Post a Comment