Saturday, September 14, 2013

Right Coast Pro!



Tonight I made my official debut for Right Coast Pro Wrestling tonight in Newark Delaware! 

We got here around 4pm and I wasn't booked for the show. Mega, one of my good friends and former tag partner is a big name here for Right Coast so I asked him if he could introduce me to J.J. who is the booker. J.J. happened to have a spot for me so I was booked! It would be me, Anthony Bennett and "Wrestlings Man of Steel" Chris Steeler vs Nick Sohlo, JR Ryder and Pedro Duro. Long story short, I got my butt kicked for most of the match but was able to tag Steeler who hit his super kick on Pedro for the 1,2,3! Huge win for us! 

Now it's on to New Moon Rising Pro Wrestling tomorrow in South Jersey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment